Looking for an Accountant for Brisbane, Australia.
- Assist with the preparation of data for compliance activities.
- Assist in the month end close process to ensure accuracy and timeliness by the required deadlines.
- Banking & balance sheet reconciliations.
- Generation of purchase orders, invoices and management of related processes.
- Assist with month-end reporting.
- Management, posting & related processes for vendor bills and journals.
- Responding to external suppliers, auditors and internal staff regarding queries.
- Assist with the management of accounts receivable and collections.
- Assisting with all other finance related tasks as directed.
- Degree in Commerce, Accounting or a related discipline
- Prior experience in a similar position for 2 to 3 years.
- Experience with an ERP system and advanced Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with staff in all areas of the business.